Saturday, October 31, 2009

The time

Today , 31st of October 2009 ..

After I finished my account tuition then once I get into house ..
I saw my mom ..
And she .. told me that .. one of my friend passed away ..
He .. is a great guy with no evil mind or heart ..
But .. how come .. he will died ?
Once he slept .. never get awake ..
Why ... How could this be ...
He's a good guy .. He's kinda poor .. have problem in talking because he is having short tongue ..
But .. He never do such things hurting people ..
Why should he leave !

Damn ..
I've been loosen two of my friends already ..
One india .. One chinese ..
Argh !!!
This world is full of shit !
Soon .. the school is over .. All the students are having car license ..
Some of them .. likes to show their skills .. and also motorcycle ..
I am afraid that I will lose somemore friends ...
I am afraid of it which bring me a big sadness ..
As the time go on ..
Some of us .. will be leaving ..
It is difficult that have to face the fact of death who you know ..
I hope that 2012 really the end of the world ..
So I don't need to have a long term of sadness ..
and also ..
Hope all of my friends .. know how to appreciate their life and not to harm themselves or others ..

No comments:

Post a Comment