Monday, November 2, 2009

Rest In Peace , my friend .

A friend , he is jian fong ,林振峰 ..
He just graduated from Air Putih school..
But then , after that he went to a cake shop and work ..
His dream .. to be a cake shop's boss ..
However ..
This would not achieve in real life anymore but he will achieve it at the heaven ..
He ..
A very nice guy that I ever know ..
He .. never think about doing something to harm people ..
He is totally 100% a nice guy .. I mean .. 200% !
How on earth will this happened !
I can't really accept the fact of the death !
Damn ..
He .. got short-tongue .. always get bullied by people in tuition last time when I was studying remove ..
Hopefully , I never bullied him .. If not I really feels very uncomfortable living in this world ..
He .. used to be one of my mom's student ..
My mom has taught him for 5years since form1 to form 5 ..
I did cried for him ..
How about my mom ? their relationship damn closed ..
The chinese newspaper wrote the news about him ..
Here's the link : http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2009-11-02&sec=malaysia&art=1102mb90.txt
31st of October , his dad , went to his room to awake him but .. his dad found out that he doesn't have any sense ..
Then quickly called the ambulance but it was too late .. The case has happened a few hours ago which has written in the report ..
He .. is the only son .. and also the youngest ..
“他平時上下班都由我接送,做事有交代,性格內向,平時在家裡看電視或玩遊戲,沒有不良嗜好,他是我的乖兒子。” said by his dad ..
I couldn't imagine how his dad feels !!!!!!
His death is due to heart attack .. my mom told me there's liquid inside the lungs
I really hope he is still alive ..
Because that .. I really wanna talk to him ..
Even a sentence .. A short chat .. a word ..
It could stastified me ..
But .. There's never gonna have any chance for it anymore ..

How unfair is this world could be ..
A true nice guy .. left the world ..
But .. those bad fellows .. could stay in this world and do so damn many of bad things which are harmful ..
Hopefully , he left this world peacefully by sleeping without awake..
"振峰是一名乖巧的孩子,平時努力工作,希望有一天可以開設蛋糕店,他生前在糕餅店工作近一年,並計劃做到即將來臨農曆新年後就辭職去念烘焙課程,沒想到這麼年輕就離開我們。" said by the boss from his job .

Importantlly , he is going to achieve his dream soon ..
“他的堂兄姐妹們合資訂製紙紮蛋糕西餅店給振峰,大約在百天後即可完成." by his cousins..
His cousins ordered a cake shop made by paper .. Gonna send it to heaven for him .. and this will take hundred day to finish making it ..

My dear friend .. he has been burnt .. and he is now resting in peace at heaven ..
Good luck and all the best to you ..
My dear lovely 林振峰 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment