Monday, November 23, 2009

Rest In Peace , my dear junior

22nd of November 2009

There is a competition held on the new futsal court at semambu ..
The Orange FC has took part into the competition ..
Han Qiang , a player of the Orange FC ... He's a great player .. 26 years old and he is going to marry next year ..
He is my senior .. But .. I never had a talk .. even a word .. I remember when I vs his team .. I used to guard him .. and tackled him .. hope he don't mind about that ..

I am happy that my friends and I formed a team called "Orange Junior FC" .. Which combined with Orange FC .. The manager of Orange Fc told us that they will gonna exchange two players like that just to train our skills .. and make us become more teamwork ..
Unfortunately .. Han Qiang .. has died during the competition on 22nd of November 2009 ..
I was got shocked while I was studying maths at hauhui's house when I received the message.. and I thought it was a fake because it was too hurry ..
However , my friend , hoe.. phoned me .. and told me that he really died ..
It was so damn sad to know that ..
In year 2009 , I've lost 4friends that I know ..

Now .. there is no longer a chance to train with han qiang when exchanging players .. really gave a fuck on it .. why this world .. damn unfair that good guys shall die and bad guys shall live and gives harm to human being ? Han qiang really a nice guy .. I don't know much about him .. but in my first sight I knew that .. My friend also told me he's really NICE .. but now .. I can't even have a chance to feel that ..

My friend told me that he died because of he jumping too fast and the heart suddenly stopped .. I think this is due to the fatigue he had .. he was tired that everytime I watch him play .. he was like running uncomfortable ... I could feels the tiredness from him while I watch him playing ..

I guess .. there will be more and more people gonna leave me soon or I .. its depend ..
From the phase " Life is full of changellenges " .. This is totally true .. Every seconds .. there is a changellenge or some changellenges always ..

A blog by me ,a player from Orange Junior FC..
Rest In Peace , Han Qiang , the senior ..
Good luck on ur family and also ur future wife ..

No comments:

Post a Comment