Monday, November 16, 2009

Concerns .

Time now is : 2.30a.m.
Date now is : 17th of November 2009

SPM starts in 29hours 30mins ..
I am wondering for a long time ..
That .. is v gonna concern about me ?
I guess ..
Its not .. v always no credit .. or expired ..
I remembered that when v is having PMR ,
I was like .. keep sending msgs to concern about v although v has no reply ..
Hopefully I will have a talk with v at night ..
Ha .. when I checked some msgs ..
I was smiling on it ..
I can feels the happinest that I am giving off ..

However ..
SPM just left 29hours 20mins ..
I still did not get any concern from v..
Haa.. I could not believe it .. But I've to..
It's a fact ..
Things change in time ..
and .. its quick ..
Really an unfair world ..

"May all the Gods/Angels with all the form5 students"
P/s : Especially healthy GOD .

No comments:

Post a Comment