Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The poorest day !

Today ..
I woke up at 7.10a.m. then I quickly went to bathroom and prepare ..
However .. I got stomachache ! then bomb-ed japan ..
Reached school at 7.40a.m.
Before recess time .. My stomach was like .. gonna explode soon but then I tahan-ed .
Unluckily ! After the recess , the first period is addmaths and then I got stomachache again ! arghh ~~(Went to toilet and bomb-ed japan again .)

1.00p.m. Went home due to teacher absent .
When I bath .. about 3p.m. .. My stomach...again .. PAIN !..then went to toilet and bomb-ed japan again !
5p.m. tuition bahasa melayu


Ah Jun's rumusan -13marks =x



He shy now waekkeke .



Funny shot ^^ and 3 of us .. The Best Friends .Top to btm : Hokkien , Hainan , Hakka



7p.m. finished the bm tuition then the next tuition at 8p.m so I went home and have my dinner .. But then I had a nap after dinner until 7.45p.m.
My stomach .. AGAIN ! PAIN ! .. Then I quickly went to toilet and bomb-ed japan AGAIN !!! ..
8.05p.m. Reached Physics tuition .


Cake : Emo-ing .. or sleeping ? ?__?



Cj7,the bodoh 1 .



Here I come again .Triple J , Jun Yeng , Julia , Jia How



The tuition end at 10p.m. then I went for supper with friends . Went to TC .

Jason combined with Kevin = Soo Jun Hoe <= botak


Having KFC .. Half of the bottle of chili has eaten by me muahah ~~


Went home at almost 1a.m.
Before I bath . ONCE AGAIN !
STOMACHACHE !!!
Went to toilet ..and BOMB-ED JAPAN again .
arhghh..


Conclusion : The whole day I've already got stomachache more than 7times . Went to toilet for 5times just to do BIG BUISNESS . Enjoyed the smell of toilet very much : )

No comments:

Post a Comment