Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Love Story Of Myself Ends

I got no right to do anything now ..
All the things that I do now ..
It will bringing her a big annoys ..
I guess ..
She has found someone special to her already since someone called her dear dear ..
This has proven that I am replaced ..
Ha ... checking the phone's sms ..
Making me feels so happiness .. I care about her so damn much ..
She always don't top up ..
But then I always top up .. just to phone her at night ..
To ensure than she gonna sleep .. drank water .. talks about the day .. consoling her ..
Ha .. everytime I top up RM10 .. but always get RM7 .. RM6 = 40mins .. Always not enough then I borrowed RM3 again from digi and phone her and get a good night kiss ..
Her smile ... on the phone ..
or in real .. will always make me feels happy once I heard it ..

Talk about the first view about her ..
It was form 2 ..
I always support my school's sports like volleyball and basketball.. I can ponteng just to watch ..
She was playing basketball .. for our school under 15
She got short-hair .. umm.. when she walk or sprint .. her legs like a bit special ..
Ha .. watched her playing basketball .. a tomboy .. =x
Then I reached form 4 .. She study form 3 .. and gonna take PMR ..
She always gone to my class to find my class's pengawas . The first time I was so surprised ..
Moreover , she also a prefect but a trainnie 1st ..
When the month reached May ..
I started to play friendster ..
Then I went to her profile .. ha ..
The first chat was ..
A picture that she took from kl ..
I was curious and not sure about is it her .. so I posted "u look likes korean"..
Because she really looks alike a korean ..
Then our story started from there ..
Those photo comments .. We just take it like ... chatting place ..
Then she added my msn ! YEAH ! haaha ..
We chatted a lots from there ..
I got her phone number but forgotten how I get it .
Then my birthday reached ..
She sms-ed me .. she wrote hakka to me ..
haha .. but I sent to my best friend who is hakka ..
She translated to me .. That message .. was the last message in my phone .. but once I get back the phone .. she has already deleted it ..

The first time to see her cry
She told me .. in msn .. that her and her friends gonna take part in singing competition at around June ..
Then I went there ..
Before that .. umm.. about few hours before the competition start ..
She onlined ! .. Weird .. then I quickly find her and chat..
Asking her why are u still here .. not praticing ? bla2 ..
Then 1 hour later she gone.. she went to pratice ..
The competition started ..
I reached there .. It's hard to get a better view at there .. Then I went in front .. Just beside the stage .. ha ..
I saw her .. Then we had a short conversion .. She told me that she totally excited .. Then I tried to make her calm by saying some stupids funny things to her ..
Her friends and her went to the stage ..
And singed .. welly .. nicely .. beautifully .. my eyes .. couldn't look at any other place ..
Because I told her .. "Wo hui zai xia mian kan zhe ni" means I will watching you at down there ~..
They finished then once she went down .. She cried ..
I gave her a tisu .. and told her that it's over .. stop crying ..
ha .. then I am dissapeared .. because her bro .. friends ,,all went to her ..
The competition ended .. And they got second ..

During the time of chatting at friendster ..
She found out that I have gone to a dinner organised by school.. and she praised me that I looks mature then .. we started chat there and then I promised that I gonna attend to a dinner with her ..
and That's IN of smktp ..
That time our relationship was kinda close .. can say like couple ..
She went to the dinner earlier than me .. because she had a make up with her friend ..
Then once I reached there about 7pm ..
I saw her .. and her .. saw me too ..
She quickly hide behind the wall ..
haha .. she's shy ..
The first thing I said to her was .. you looks beautiful wor..
Then she acted like "got meh got meh" ..
But then we went upstair ..
sitting together .. with her bro .. friends ..
Since the dinner was bored because keep anouncing and introducing..
Then I went out and bought a big flower .. to her .. her face was .. like .. x ) !!!
Then I gotta feeling that feels like gonna hold her hand ..
think kinda long but I did it ..
1.asked her to hold a phone .
2.hand sure opened and prepare to hold a phone .
3. But it's my HAND ! ha ...
I can feels the happiness ..
but just 2 seconds like that only .. and that is my first time holding my loves 1's hand ..
Every time I think about that dinner will always remembered her face ..
The nite is over .. We took a lot of photos .. had a lot of fun .. had a great time with her ..








haha..
Unfortunately ..
every story will end someday and somehow ..
ha.. this will be end now .. 3.33a.m. 25th of October 2009 ..(Younger bro birthday)
*Happy Birthday To You Chin Jun Hui *
P/s : Couldn't write so long .. hehex ..

No comments:

Post a Comment