Thursday, October 8, 2009

The happiest thing but still the saddest thing .

Today , 8th of October .
I went to east coast mall to get my salary which I worked for 8 days .
It was my first time to get my salary like that by giving me cash and a resist .
I am happy when I saw Kak.Zura(The promoter who hired me)
I went to her , she was ... like .. my boss .. took out the RM50 to me one by one and when she took it out I was ... MORE MORE MORE !!
She had showed me the resist


The Resit Rasmi .


They really makes me kinda ... missing them ..
Because when I came there , all of them's face were like .. kinda miss me too ..
Especially that Malay guy


ZIZIZI~~


When he saw me he straight away went to me , and asked me to treat him eat . Noob him =x
When I was about to leave there ..
I really having a feel like somebody were pulling me not to leave there ..
But I left there anyway ..
I greeted them before I was about to leave .. to all the workers who sales shoes there ..
After that I would have no longer having a chance to talk with them ..


The salary that I get . RM312.90 , RM0.10 as the bonus ==



The resit and my salary . I get RM53.90 as the komisen , means I have sold RM10780 to customersss



As the collection ^__^



Conclusion :
The happiest † Get the salary and learned to earn money
The saddest † RM313.90 -RM150(paid my dad due to I borrowed from him to buy futsal shoes) - RM150(to pay my eldest brother due to he sold the phone to me) = RM13.90 left for me to use .

No comments:

Post a Comment