Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Chicken Maryland




25th Of October 2009
It's my younger brother's 14th birthday !
He was keep asking for a party for his birthday ..
But mom and dad could not afford for it and eldest brother not here so do not have enough hands .
However , my mom bought some chickens ..
She just wanna try to make the day looks special so ..
She made chicken maryland .
Since there are some bananas that could not finish eaten
At around 7p.m.
I was watching street fighter in front of the computer at upstair while I could smell a fried chick smell from downstair
I was excited because fried chicken is my favourite !
Then I paused and went downstair for a look ..and ..


Saw this one , saliva was dropping ^^



However, the birthday boy was still ... Arghh



Here come the difference
Mom's


vs

somewhere oversea country



Kay , Dinner time ~!



Conclusion : good - I've becoming more interested on cooking western food ^___^
bad - Manchester United lost to Liverpool 0-2 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment