Friday, October 30, 2009

30th of October 2009

The day that can considered as the most tired day in this year .
This day ..
I had facing a football ..
for about 6hours !

The science scene students from my school .. invited me to play football in front of the stadium of kuantan .Hence , it a school day !
I woke up at 7am then I quickly get all the cloths without a bath
Then I reached there at 7.40a.m
We started the game at 8a.m ..and ended at 11a.m.
3hours of football ..
My team .. Kok chan , wei yang , eng qing , yong jiet , wei han and I ..
All of us injured except wei yang ..
The opposite team .. they were kinda mad .. wearing a boot still play rude .. I was forced to show them my angry face by kicking the ball hardly while they holding the ball near me .. then they were afraid and slowed down a bit .. it could help us to prevent injury then x)
However , my left leg's toe .. was injured . HOW ? there's blood inside the toe nails .. man .. that sux ..
I reached home at 12p.m. then I quickly changes all my cloths and then I cut my toe nail .. It was pain .. The blood was breed after I cut ... Argh ..
I went for a nap after having my bath ..
and missed a tuition by awakening lately ..

At 9p.m. I got a futsal match with AS Timber .. against malay .. arghh.. Another one hour of football then ..

Moreover , 11p.m again another futsal match ! ha .. play with last year graduated students , there's an uncle against us .. that uncle .. damn rude ! That court , the boss is my friends's friend .. so he let us to continue playing without any addition money ..
Then we played another hour ..After two hours of playing , the boss and his friends went to the court and asked us to play with them .. My leg cramped and injured ... but forced to play with them while lack of players ..

It's a Crazy day ..
Scored more than 5 goals ..
Ran more than 5000metre ..
Shot more than 10 times ..

Conclusion : Advantage : Stamina increased , Muscle builded
DisA. : Become darker , injured

No comments:

Post a Comment