Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3rd of October 2009

Sungai Lembing


On 2nd of October ,
I went for a futsal match and when I reached , they told me that tomorrow , they're going to sg.lembing and asked me to go too , I don't want to go but when they said that they're going to play water there then my heart will be a "HELL YEAH !"
After they futsal match ,
We had a discussion at a mamak at air putih .
We discussed that the driver wake up at 4.30 ,
5.30a.m starts to fetch all of us ,
then 6a.m. start the journey and 6.30a.m reach there .

On 3rd of October ,
5.30a.m the driver has reached my house , that accurated !
However , the time was 6.10a.m. to pick all of us :(
7a.m. reached there ,


The first picture .



Taken by Jason .



Now, Lilo's turn



My fav picture , admiring the view of sg.lembing .



Still admiring ~ ^^



Wow , up there got a sexy chick ^^



Hoe's emotion.



Williamz's emotion .

Hoe and I's emotion were polite but ...


Lilo's emotion ... + turns to -



My 3rd fav pic . hand-less .



Haha , he is fooled by me ^^


We went down .


All of us , Take ONE ! I got a big boobs ^^



Take TWO ! Carrying hoe while Jason grabing Lilo's boobs ~ lolx



Hoe is free now but my turn to get boobs-grabing from JasoN~^__^


Breakfast Time .


Lilo drinking air suan ?



Hoe transfering some ice tubes .



Jason not concentrating on his breakfast =x



???



???


**COMPLICATED**

Before go for swim~


MALAYSIA's SAKAI


After .


I saw something special !


Get a closer shot .


It's... Wendy ~! COOL ^^



Pretty lady , taking off his underwear~ PRetty LADYY~~



Yah , Capturing Jason but he revenged too~



Yah , this one . Um , actually not ... actually I was capturing ..



This one ! Raw Pink Nimple <= Jason's ! HA !


We were about to leave and this fat ass already started to sms . o0o



This is the time when we started our journey back to kuantan .



*Complicated* again .



The background when we're leaving ..



The driver/camera man .



The sleeper .



The ... Fat 1 =x



Reached Kuantan . a view of "Wan Fo Dian"



Enjoyed the whole day with a sleep of 4 hours and also played football at 4p.m.
But then I slept at 7p.m. to 9p.m.
Was going to watch movie to celebrate the mooncake festival , but my friend and I were too damn tired : (

Conclusion :
Good : Enjoyed the day well .
Bad : No celebration for the mooncake festival . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment