Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The accident

Damn !
There's an accident happened just in front of BMW !
My friends and I were chit-chating inside YES
When we were about to leave .. We saw a lot of people just in front of the BMW there ..
We went there ..

There's a toyota alphard and a proton wira-aero were there and crashed ..
The toyota .. luckily there's safety airbag preventing them..while on the unlucky side .. proton ..
It crashed so damn badly !!!! OH MAN !!!

It's a rainy day ..
and around 2 am ..
There is blood on the ground ..
The lady ..
I mean .. A lady ! was inside the car ..
stucked .. with no breathing ..
I was wondering why is she leaving so quickly ..
She .. died ..
The firemen went there .. get her out .. but..
It's useless .. She doesn't have breathing anymore ..
She .. was covered by a white curtain ..
A helper .. checking on her car ..
Finding her handbag ..
However .. I saw a small child girl's slipper ..
A lady .. I mean .. A woman .. has just died ..
and she has already have children and husband ..
There's a Dunhill on her car ..
She is a smoker ..
She .. died .. but .. HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT !
A children .. has just lost her/his mom ..
A guy .. has just lost his wife ..
WHY !!
I was wondering why they like to speed while raining !
wondering why .. They like to rush while red light ..
How pitiful is it ...
How poor is it ..
How unlucky is it ..
I am so sad .. I would gonna cry for it ..
Even I do not who she is ..
I hope this will never ever happen on my friends , family and myself ..
Damn .. Who is gonna take care of her children ..
ahhh shit ! ..
There's many people taking photo on her ..
That's ugly .. and shameful..
This made herself doesn't feels comfortable leaving on this world ..
Guys ..
Please .. drive safety .. I am PLEASED to you guys ..

No comments:

Post a Comment