Sunday, October 11, 2009

A football match|Going to a mall with friends

†The Morning†

I sleep at 4a.m.
I told them that the football match will starts at 6.40a.m.
However , I woke up at 6.40a.m. I don't know why I can't woke up at 6.00a.m. by set-ed two alarm just beside me !
I reach Kemunting at about 7.00a.m.
Cake and I have discussed , I will find 10 people and he will find 10 people and then we will have a friendly match ..
7.30a.m. - There's only 10 people make it then .. So we made two small goals and then started the match with 5 vs 5..
Hopefully we get to start the game but badly .. we just played for not more than a hour ..
All of us were suffered on the sun and the field is too damn big ..
Then we went to "Nan chun yun" to have our breakfast .


They're having bak kuh teh but just got their rice.. poor them ..



Yah , I got him .. again ..



He don't know that I captured him hoho ^^



Leaving .. XianSheng and Cake .



Here come the motor GP world champion . Cake Jia How



trying to stop wei han down ^___^



†The Afternoon"

It's been almost 2months that I never have a chance go out to a mall with a branch of friends ^___^ Y
My friends and I went to Berjaya Megamall
There's about 10people but 4 people were one of my friend's friends , so we didn't bother them
We had basketball-shooting , shooting , touch-the-screen , snooker and movie !
We watched "Surrogates" on 4.30p.m.(It's a creative movie but it's still quite hard to understand)


It's ME !



Ah Jun while waiting for food



Captured it inside Ah Jun's car .



The cheese cake made by my mom .



Conclusion :
Bad - Lack of sleep , pimples-growing , wasted lot of money
Good - Relationship with friends increase ,no need to drive car .

P/s : With the 2 hours sleep .. I can managed to be active until now , 2.35a.m. and lastly .. It's bad .. better don't learn . ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment