Monday, September 20, 2010

Zombie?

21st of September 2010
Morning..
My mom will be having a flight to china on tmr 6am..
So, 21st's morning..
She can't stand me anymore,
She asked me to go to bed.. But I didn't answer her
But then.. She said that.. I am like a "keong xi"(zombie)

This is "keong xi", chinese's zombie


Actual zombie xP


This is me, took it by last week. I put this cause I feels this pic I really look abit "zombie" lolx.


By anyhow.. The zombie and my photo really have a big different right??
Anyway, I'll admit I am kinda zombie look now..
My eyes below.. The bag of my eyes so dark.. I think got around 2cm..

I guess, I am going to change my bad habit from now on..
I'll try to sleep earlier..
No more up side down life..
Cause school going to start next week. <3
Hope I can do it,
In order to...

Back to the true and real me

No comments:

Post a Comment