Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dead meat

Well,
This is a continue story after the previous one,
15th of September 2010.
I was still awake at 10am.
So, I went to market with mom.. To buy some fishes and somethings like that..
After that we went for breakfast.. Wow..
Till 12pm we went back home.
AND! I didn't went for bed but RUNESCAPE!
Holy shit... I just keep only playing and playing till almost 3pm.
So I quickly went to back and go for bed.
Till 6pm and go for my "simple life" again.

Night time reached..
I went for a movie with friend then went to the beach..
So after that, I went to my football friends to watch a football match but they didn't tell me about going for sunrise at beach at 6am.. SHIT
So after the football match we went to the beach and
After that went for the popular currymee nearby ..
The time now is 8.42am..
So.. I am so damn fucking blur..
And..
Conclusion was..
I can't remember what day is today!
Holy shit..
I thought now was Wednesday.. :(
Dead sooooooooooon

2 comments:

  1. hey, ong sei yi here, i deactive acc dy, hmm chat wit u sumday bah, =x k? anyway, nice to meet (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dun even go n tell my bro about my thing k? sth i break with he, u know i dun wn he care me, just let he know by himself sumday. if he know, u say im fine. k? thx anyway (:

    ReplyDelete