Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weird dayssss..

30th of September 2010

Well well..
Nowadays I felt that I always don't wanna sleep at night..
Even I am tired..
Emo..
Happy..
I mean.. No matter what mood I am having..
This is soooo weird..
Even the sun rised..
It just like..
Normal.. I didn't feel like..
HOLY SHIT!! The sun rised!! I should go to bed now..
NO.. Why.. lolx..
Weird..
If I managed to control myself..
Thats will be GREAT!
NO.. Perfect!
My mom can't even control me..
I am really a piece of shit.. Oh man..
Nooo.. A dozen of shit lolx..
And also..
I can't remember much things..
when its noon.. I tried to think about what I did just now(midnight, morning)
But ends up without a thing in my mind..
HOly dozensss of shit!~
Toooooooo weird..
I hope I can just kick off this stupid habit of not sleeping.. damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment