Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time is faster than lightning bolt ?

26/9/2010 6.11am


3 weeks of time just passed like this..
Damn.. I am going back to my college tomorrow(Kuala Lumpur)
Going to start sem2 for the next Monday..
I felt nervous and worries on my sem2..
I don't know why...
Maybe because a lot of things that I do on sem 1 shall not be repeated on sem2..
Examples?
um.. before going to football.. before going to sleep.. or before doing something important or special..hehex..
So it is very stranger to me..
And.. What am I going to do on sem 2 was..
To show those girls in the hostel something and make then never say "guy's room is just same as like in a hell"
I will keep my room clean and clear.. hahax..
I knew I can handle all the things by myself..
Because I am Chin Jun Yeng haahx..(My mom can't even handle me, how can I handle them myself? Shiit =x)
Am I ready for my sem 2???
Yea! I suree ee do..
I downloaded 137 movies.. HAHAHAX..
I was mad.. But every sem was a war..



Well well well..
I enjoyed my 3 weeks of time at my hometown nicely..
I met a lot of my friends.. But mostly I met my football friends..
Because..
NO FOOTBALL NO LIFE hahax xP
In 3 weeks of time.. I just ate fried chicken once that cooked by my mom..
And she went to China for my last week at my hometown.. Thats soo suck..
In 3 weeks of time..
I had forgotten a lot of things..
Why? Um, because of late sleep ? Late sleep may cause you having memories lost..
Damn.. thats suck..
When my friends talking about something past.. I was like..
Keep thinking and thinking..
But I still can't remember a thing.. DAMn..
In 3 weeks of time..
I started to play back "dota" and "runescape"
And guys.. Please don't try them..
These are the lifeless game ever..
Once you starts to play.. You need to play atleast an hour only you willing to STOP..
Hahax.. shit games..
So, what will I miss?
I'll miss my bed.. my carss.. my mom(more fried chicken pleaseee).. my younger bro(all the best for you pmr..).. my "copy"(my dog).. my desktop.. my toilet.. football field.. TC(beach).. Burgersss(saffron)... friendssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
I guess thats all..
Since I am having memories lost..
I can't think nicely for this blog..
ahhahax..
I apologize for that =x

No comments:

Post a Comment