Tuesday, September 14, 2010

15th of September 2010

A day that I wasted 2 hours for a goal-less match..
Manchester United vs Ranger, start at 2.45am
Its 0-0 full time.. I felt soo bored to watch Man Utd now..
They are good but their spirit is just not too high.. :(
And.. Antony Valencia has broken his ankle.. OUCH ! during the match.. DAmn.. he's my one of my fav ! argh... Serious injury that will brought him a whole season to recover!
Oh yahx..
Um.. During half time.. I went to the kitchen and made my dinner again..
4 pack of maggies , 5 hotdogs , 1 egg ! wahahha.. This is maddd~~
And before the match I ate icecreams plus some chocolate biscuit.. Holy shit dude!!! Super sweettttt~

So.. Last thing .. Um.. Now I knew.. That I can..
play.. Fifa together with runescape! Oh my gosh.....
THis is not super sweet anymore ..
But..


Extremely sweeet!!!

xP The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment