Monday, September 13, 2010

14th of September 2010

Nothing special..
Cause I don't know what to put for the topic xP..


Well.. Since after finish my exam for my first year first sem examination
So, I went back to my hometown, kuantan..
And then !
Life here is sooo.... simple and .. funny?
My life here, is up side down .
People sleep..
But my eyes open..
People open their eyes, *awake*
But it's my time to go to bed.


Okay, here goes my life..
Everyday, I woke up at .. around.. 3 to 6p.m.
Then, I go for football at 6pm, means that I didn't bath..
But I did brush my teeth.. so.. after that then I quickly go to the field..
Finish the footballing at 7.30pm.. Then went home..
Automatically I'll went to upstair and sit infront of my computer.
Then I starts to play game.. FIFA 09 , facebook-ing and mp3-ing..
But since a few days ago I just found out a game, Runescape.. I knew it was old..
But.. it's private! hahax... So everytime I went back home after football,
I'll runescape-ing.. until 10pm ! I mean.. at most 10pm.. I go for bath..
Almost everyday.. I will hang out with friends.. between 10pm and 5am..
So.. After hang out , I went back home then I starts to play my game again..
Till 4am.. I will become a "Food-searcher"
Went downstair and keep searching for foods to eat.. But mostly I'll just cook mee and eat..
So, after that I continue runescape-ing till 8-11am..
Funny huh?
My mom was keep scolding me..
Just like...
Come on ! Just go to bed..
You have ur time.. 3 weeks !
After sleep, you can just go and play the runescape again..
I was like.. whoaa.. thats right.. But I never did once before.. =x
Ohh yah... last one..
Um, you know how's my lifestyle now huh..
Not really?
Okay.. Let me make it clean then..
Normally,
Dinner.. is equal to my lunch..*After football , went back and eat.*
And
Supper.. is equal to my dinner.. *Around 4am*
AND !
Breakfast is equal to my supper ! * I drank a cup of hot milo before I gone to bed*


This is actually very not good..
But.. no choice.. argh.. I can't control myself..
That is it..
The end.. xP..
*weird blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment