Sunday, December 5, 2010

SBS

SBS....?
SBS = School of Business Studies..
I took part for the school for inter-campus..
Well.. Pahang.. Johor.. Perak.. Penangs' TAR College were at my college(The Main TAR College, Kuala Lumpur)

I took part in football..
I gotta say..
My team seriously not so good..
Cause we called ourself "the last-minute team"
The captain only decided the teammates the day before the competition(3/12/2010)
And unluckily.. Got two good players can't attend the competition due to injury and another one was on vacation..
Well, the one who injured was the guy I wanted to play with him very much!
He's fucking strong that I must say!
He can cross a damn long ball with both legs! man.. thats sicked !
If he's playing, I gonna be his partner in the mildfield, thats gonna be fucking awesome!

Okay, lets go to the point..
Um.. I gained a lots from the competition..
Teamworks..(We don't even know each other..)
Friends..(A lot of seniors I get to know.. From other courses too)
Football skills..(By watching or playing with the teams from other states.)
And..
PAINS !!!



Seriously, I think my boots gonna leave soon..
This pic was taken after the last match..



Semi-final match.. I tried my super best..
But we can't managed to win.. 1st.. Due to our attacking(weak..)
2nd, they elbow-ed my teammate to score a goal.. Sux!!


Can you see ??
The juices coming out!
That match we used our full power..
But we just got not enough luck.. damn..

SBS this year got third for football..
I am happy for that..
Cause we beat Penang twice!
And for the second time was for the third and forth placing..
It was a penalty shootout..
My keeper.. was FANTASTIC! He saved all the first 3 goals and then..
We won the match straight away!
Coooool..

*Not in mood for the conclusion.. ARgh...*

No comments:

Post a Comment