Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hometown

Its morning now, 8.21am
26th of December 2010..
And I am still awake..


Well..
I am gonna take my test at 6th of January to 17th of Jan 2011..
Um..
So, I went back to my hometown to study..
This was what I planned before I went back to my hometown..
But..
What I realized was..
I am just wasting my time, my money.. At my hometown..
In my mind..
There's not even a word "STUDY"
If I keep on like this..
I guess I am gonna be a dept shit..

But,
Something in my mind right now,
Which is..
Tonight..
I'll go for a study!
I hope it will works..
No matter what! I'll make it work..
I don't want to fail my test..
Cause a lot of people will sad..
Mom.. Grandmom.. and uncle..
Just don't wanted to disappointed them..
And stop some study people who tease on me if I get bad result..

No comments:

Post a Comment