Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LOL

Now I finally knew what was
LOL, LAUGHING OUT LOUD means since last week, tuesday(23/11/2010)

That day, I went football at my college's field
Well, we only have 10 people..
Because of rain..
But 10 people was enough tho..
We started a game, 5 vs 5 and we play ball-shooting..
Ball-shooting? Ball-shooting means we have to use the ball and shoot another ball then only we scored a point..
It was tough..
But my team scored twice..
At the moment,
The opponent started to attack us hardly..
They can't get a score.. Know why?
Cause one of my teammate keep defending but staying in front of the ball..
Even 3 opponents were there keep attacking, passing and trying to shoot the ball..
But still FAILED..

Then lastly, they finally get a scored..
By how? they were 3 opponents..
So.. one of them pushed my teammate away who was blocking the ball..
That time I was just laughing..
But then, my team was failed in an attack,
3 of the opponents had a counter-attack and I was the only one who rushing back and defend..
But I was laughing rushing back,
Cause I had a great idea in my mind,
And that was..
Sit in front the ball and surround the ball left and right with my both legs..
They used their skill again!(Pushing me away)
But failed! That attack took then around 1 minutes..
I was like keep blocking and blocking..
Then my mate was back and took the ball and cleared it away..
I was like keep laughing and laughing..
My mind was empty that time..
Cause I just keep "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" All the time..
Cause the opponents had a "failed" face and I can't just stop laughing on it and plus the skill I used! Plus they failed to score! Plus my teammate was laughing on me..
All of these made me like nonstop laughing out loud for 1 minute..
Then I stopped and think..
What the hell am I doing right there? Then I stood up and play again..

After that match, I felt extremely relaxing..
And I felt that my college life was fucking awesome!
The friends I playing with were working at the canteen..
They're from Myanmar and Indonesia..
I mean.. 4 of them.. Not all xP..
Felt lucky as well to know them..
Taught me a lot of stuffs, mostly were funny stuffs..
And some rude words(Myanmar) as well.. ahahx..

No comments:

Post a Comment