Friday, December 10, 2010

How to play football

Thursday(9/12/2010)

That day..
I went for futsal with friends at college..
Well,
The match was fun..
Cause we were all doing funny things like..
Shouting each other.."Pass lah,BODOH!!" "Bodoh!" "Gila!" "NOOB!"
And many more..

So, after the match..
We were packing to leave the court..
Before I leave,
My friend, Marcus..
He went to me and said..
"William, want me to teach you football..?"
So, I was curious so I quickly answered YES!
Know what he said..?
Ops, by the way, he's a smoker..
So, know what he said..?
"First you need to SMOKE."
I was like.. LOLX WHAT THE FUCK !!!
Then I asked him what's the second step..
He said..
"You must drink a lots, alcoholic.."
I was Laughing Out LOUD straight away!

So, if you wanna learn to play football..
Um.. You know.. you must learn this two MAIN steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment