Saturday, June 16, 2012

the last semester

16/6/2012 9:53pm

the last semester

without noticing, i have been studied here 2 whole years already
i'm no longer feeling new and fresh to the environment here
but, i'd like to be in that new and fresh environment if i still could
the first year of studying here was so awesome
as there's a lot of things were very new to me
in a week of time, i went to the futsal court alone
and then i played although it was a lost game that losing so many goals but i enjoyed much 
because i get to know some friends and that, that was so special
which they're working at the canteen of my college, TAR college
i, as a gemini i can easily communicate with people *self-thought*
one of them is from Indonesia called fadrid, mehsi, arief or bodoh! hahahax
he's my bestfriend, same age as me but way so short than me

after a football match *quick shot*
the proper picture, hahhahaha at our age 19 that time

the laughing moment when i asked him to let me take a proper picture


me, at the futsal court with his Liverpool's jersey, hahaha great moment
food from canteen, since i know them they always gave me special more food hahahahha and by the way this considered as little



and others are from Myanmar. My life here isn't that wonderful but i feel good with it and a good experience tho
for the very first month of staying in the hostel,
i got no computer while i only have phone
so i passed my nights by singing songs and even got complained by the neighbour
i met my first roommate in after a week passed
he was a senior and every night when if he was around
we went to cc to play dota

i think i should continue all these right after i finished my semester
should really go to my main objective of the topic

well, the last oh semester..
maybe it's my last semester of my study for my entire life
due to all these failures i had in this college,
i feel that i should stop wasting my time and money on study
because i am so no good on it
however, the college team..
the coach told me why not staying for future study
that moment i feel so sad but also happy
its like Manchester United football club extending my contract on the club
but i, i'm so powerless as i failed so many subjects which caused me unable to graduate this year

talk about graduation
right after a year of studying here,
i have finally found a purpose
which is to graduate with my classmates, group 23
that fucking awesome moment is when
we all wear the harry potter costume and throw the hat
unfortunately, all the dreams had been sunk down by semester 5
which i failed 6 subjects out of 7 i had for that semester
because of that, semester 6 i was extremely emotional
i smoked, like very often and ignoring everyone in social networking
because i found that i have no reason to put a smile or to be happy 
even there's something really funny or should be happy about
i felt so hopeless, guilt, misery, lifeless.... 
but what to do? life's goes on...
my classmates...
they are good, everyone of them.. i love them...
all the time we had, i wish i will never forget
we had trips, we had parties and even we had alcohol~
it doesn't matter whether they're black or white, i like to being with them
but i always racist abusing them in a way of fun
i don't really meant it, they knew it so hahahahhaha gotcha xPPP 

the last semester started
we, all the guys in my class..
we are all so special, we are like family...
of TOGETHERALONE
that together moment is when we all together hanged up with polo-tee on 14 feb of 2012
hahahahhahaha that was actually super fun
by the way, we're all single
so, in the last semester we all actually know its our last
and also knowing after the semester ended..
we'll be very seldom seeing each other or will never meet again
we know because of we experienced it before just like in our secondary school
but this is more worse as we're all from other states i mean, some..
its already week 8
its like 6 weeks left for us,
we all have a sense that i called it as 'inside feeling'
do without asking or telling
like we go to our so-called 'library'
this library needs to pay entrance fees that costs 5rm
ok, its actually means cyber cafe
a lot of things,
we all just do it, naturally.. suddenly... 
its like... knowing we soon not gonna doing these anymore...

lastly, its about myself..
its the last semester, and i.. i feel like i'm already gave up on my study
so far all the weeks i passed like wasting my time
i went to lecture to listen songs or sleep
to tutorial class to waste my time
and even tests.. i don't even wanna study..
i can't change all these attitudes
because of all the failures i had previous,
that force, hit me bad and i'm so down
like in a deep sea can't get up or away...
i know this sounds really stupid
cause i'm so hopeless... 
i can now only wish to spend my last semester well to create memorable stuffs for me to remember with the life i'm having here...
especially with my classmates
i'll miss them very very very much...
we all soon will separate.. 
we all know, so i wish all the time we had we treasured it well
and hopefully, we all will have lots of gathering meeting each other
and also all with good health and then we all will visit each other in our own home with our own family.
SOMEDAY

its 17/6/2012 1:12am
HAPPY FATHER's DAY, DAD... 

No comments:

Post a Comment