Sunday, September 18, 2011

fourth semester break



25th Aug - 19th Sept

its been a long time that i've never feel so like 'HOME'
what i say about 'HOME',
it wasn't 100% means 24hours per day at home.
just.. 'HOME'.......

well, before i going back to my hometown after final exam.
my mood was way soooo damn down.
because of my performance on my final exams.
not doing good AT ALL!

but luckily, after the last paper.
i had an enjoyable night with my classmates.
we went karaok dinner(steamboat) and others.
and however,
before i going back,
i think of something that could helps me to feel better(less guilt)
which was to work when semester break
earn some of money to cover some of the resit papers!
well,
after the celebration with my classmates,
the next day i went back to my hometown.(25th of Aug)



before leaving kl, went to chow kit's bak kuh teh with aunt. DIMZ!

at the bus station, reached kuantan at around 10.

hoe was the one who drove me back but we never back,
i straight away went for a futsal match!


after futsal game, we went back home for shower.
and out again for supper. we psycho lilo for treating us burgers and it works!



it's saturday! and yah, dressed up and to the DRINKS!



great grammie's birthday! she teared! omg!!!
happy always great grammie yahx!



the most precious photo!
all (Y) which i told them to do~ and SMILES but they LAUGHS!


man utd vs arsenal!
went to hoe's house after great grammie's


photo taking time and invited my wife, yuhwen! hahahax. (HOE's SIS)


she sent us a warning! LOLX!


8-2, final score! GOOD JOB MAN UTD!


done my holidays,
got my job! and its...


i'm BACK! (Chin)


firdaus and i, FUNNY moment.



the smurf gang. with a pendek in front HAHA!


FAIZ! HOHOHO, gayanyaaaa


well, as i said. i can fell asleep at anywhere anytime


my favourite PART!



treat this aunty(miss tricia) starbucks, green tea which costed me 15.90rm o.O!


cake by FAIZ, treat us as his last day working! aiyo!



LEPAK! Crew Leader's birthday, kena GG!


GSC FUTSAL! damn exciting! won 1-0! HAHAX!


the last piece of me in GSC! gonez~ bye GSC!


the visitors! yan qi + you san



new member, 'KIKI'



rajinnya budak ni! doing his ac FOLIO



teeheez! this is nice~ love it


went to sg. lembing, this is what i can do for the best.


DRINK DRINK again~


after drink, i went zenith for second round~ SERIOUSLY BEi!


futsal(UNITED FC!)


my left knee, serious GG!


the last saturday night, which the next day almost everyone leaving for future study.
(DINNER, at hak yi gai~ FULL! i mean tummy)


after dinner,
back to the classic.(watch football match, but after that!)


drinkssss and gamesss, one of the lad's having party but didnt finish the beers
so.. it's teeheez for us!


dogs, them, games and beers


Sunday! the last oh day~
bought tickets-> Nasi Lemak 2.0
my family and popo


great grammie and ah fai. chilling at popo's house first.


the mall, rooftop! and great view that twins hotel as backgroup~


after movie, treat i treat them lunch!
then rest 1hour,
we were out again!
was wanting to treat them ABC + cendul but then
plan failed and off to satay, grandpa's sis treat!


them, great grammie all of them. i love you seriously..
hope this will last forever PLEASE!


the last oh night, watch football match!
Man United vs Chelsea!
Tottenham vs Liverpool~!
great match all of them~


Jason Tee Boon Lee acts cute with Tzehow's IC g ahahahx~



thats all for my semester break..
my time was like passing very quickly,
but every single day..
the whole day is so damn long..
but its worth..
i learnt some stuffs...
i met a lot of new friendsss...
i met a lot of friendsss so i don't have to ask them for a tea!
well, its a satisfied semester break..
although i had only less than a week time to play or relax.
all about working..
i enjoyed my job, COOL and FINE!
well, for the grammie part..
they are always in my mind and my heart.
i still owe you guys a meal of ABC and CENDUL
wait me, i'll be back~!

No comments:

Post a Comment