Friday, October 22, 2010

Lucks...

21/10/2010
12.18am

20 10 2010..
After I lost the futsal competition,
I started to feel that..
If you're really got no luck..
Seriously you couldn't get what you want but disappointing feel left behind..
While on the semi-final competition just..
I tried all my best just not to let the opponent to score our goal..
I was like... Defend like mad..
All the people there were like..
"Oh man, he's totally mad!"
Even my teammates, they surposed to wait at the front
But what they did were they went back and defend and rush again.
We really well-played..
Unfortunately, they did a goal on extra time..
A goal. A goal is enough to erase our hope..
A goal is enough to send us back with nothing on our hands..
I was really disappointed after the final whistle has blown..
If I have got some luck,
How nice it would be..
Life is all about luck..
Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment