Friday, October 22, 2010

Competition

19/10/2010 12.41am

Woah..
11hours later,
I'll be sitting in the class room,
And watching my classmates' english individual presentation
By the way, I'll record THEM muahahhaax..
But next week is gonna be my turn..
And I not even get started on my preparation !
Thats gonna be HOLY SHIT ! hohoho merry christmas too

And also,
I am having futsal competition at 5pm!
Damn.. U know what..
I have no confident at all..
I had this feeling since the evening while I am playing football on the field..
What I feel was.. Um, I am getting weak on football..
Maybe it is because of the last few days I keep on playing futsal..
And I love football very much but not futsal..
Football is freaking full of challengingsSSS!!
I became weaker because of FUTSAL..
Damn, I was like.. keep hoping the futsal competition will end quick =x
By somehow,
I'll try to get this shit out of me! and try to win the competition!
I mean.. MUST WIN!!
If not I will disappointed my teammates badly..
So, I'll defend like a mad bull.
Just like.. Nothing or nobody in the world can stop me !
V ';...;' V

No comments:

Post a Comment