Friday, October 8, 2010

Football

4/10/2010 7.42pm..

Wow, since the sem one exam started till today,
I never play football at my college..
But today, I finally went to the field and play hahax
Well..
Um..
I enjoyed the game..
With the "aluma, messi" but kfc wasn't here cause he got sick..
They work at the canteen..
Everytime I see them, sure I will disturb them for awhile hahax..
They are not from Malaysia.. One from Indon.. And other two is from Mymar..
Okay...
Well..
After the football match..
I sitted on the field and take off my shoes..
Suddenly,
I feels.. that..
Actually there was a weird feeling..
Then I sitted there and think over and over again..
Yeah.. A lot of things were missing..
Before I go for football..
After football..
Just..
Something were missing..
Even what time should I go to the field I can't even remember..
Just...That I haven't get use on it..
But..
Soon..
I will.. I guess..
So,
The conclusion is..
I had a weird feeling hehex..

No comments:

Post a Comment