Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10/2/2011

5.30 AM
Thursday..

I don't really feel like going back to my college life..
I can feel so alive at my lovely hometown..
Um.. What I mean was.. "HOME"
Life at college.. Was like.. Um, lifeless..
But soon I'll get use of life in college..
Cause I don't feel any the word of "HOME" at my hometown anymore like last time when I was studying high school..
Everytime I at my hometown,
I'll just keep hanging out..
24hours per day.
8hours of sleep.(home)
5hours of bla bla. (home)
The rest of time, OUT!
This is making me sick..
I am so emo and sad during night time..
But I still manage to laugh and smile to my friends while meeting them.
I enjoyed my time for Chinese New Year 2011 at my hometown..
Very MUCH! Seriously..
Thats why I don't really want to go back to college..
And another reason is..
As time passed, things or people changes..
So..
I afraid that the very next year CNY..
Wasn't as same as this year.
Cause the previous year CNY was no longer much fun than this year..
Argh...
Sigh...
And I felt I did something very stupid but very lovely..
I don't know whether it's a stupid thing or lovely thing..
Its depend on people's thinking.
Different people different minded..
Porridge for someone who I care..?
Um.. Stupid I think.. I just think so.. :(
Argh..
Not really in mood of continue-ing..

No comments:

Post a Comment