Friday, September 25, 2009

18th - 26th of September 2009 , working in East Coast Mall ,parkson, Kuantan

The alarm that I setted was 8.00 , 8.02 and 8.04 .
But everytime my mom was the one who wake me up not the alarm .

The first day to work
having breakfast with mom and bro before go.

The uniform
















On 19/9/2009 , Jiaru and Joanne came for a visit .

Adjusting for a self-timer














After a few shots , now has finally done it .















20th of September , just like we owned the whole store .


Bonia's ^^ , solo














Three together then , Jeff , Cake and Me .
















My stall



My favour place




He's serious , Cake .



Cake and Chin Han



The place that I open bill .



Gold Fish Jie .



Cake's buttock , GG-ed by me by using 3 pieces of "Fever Free" sticking on IT* .(After work)



Lim Jia Ru after we finished our work and she joined us for a movie .



22nd of September 2009



I have captured this "woman" , I heard so many politic about her and she just work opposite me .




Azizi , the one who keep teaching me how to "kap" malay girls ^^




She looked like get high-ed .




Michelle ! but we called her "Michael" .




Caution : Please look at her noob look ^^



Meechee and Apple susu came to visit our lunch time-life.



Kak Tina ^^



The last day that I work , 26th of September 2009 .



Azizizi , too obvious that he is playing a phone . P/s : hopes he will change ^^




Curi makan also , aduiii




Punk-ed




Kak mei and I




The most respectable lady to me ^^ , Ah wei jie and I



My promoter ! Kak Zuhurah , Saudi Arabia !! Whuhhuha



Si Comel and I , ha !




The last view by me when leaving .


Kak Zura , my last view . Will miss her badly .



The last view.



My key . Bye key .



No chance to wear this anymore .



The first few steps walk away from ECM , its was wonderful .



And this too , my last view .




No comments:

Post a Comment