Saturday, May 28, 2011

20th birthday of mine

27th of May 2011,
my birthday eve!
well, after my class. I had a nap and bus on 6.30pm!
and, guess what?
I was back with my SOS!
had great trip time in the bus with SOS.
even though my hands are now swelling ! ha.. great ones!!
so, reached hometown at around 10.
before I reach, I received a call from secondary school's friend.
invited me to drink and I don't really want to drink!
but at last I went, after I had my dinner!

'

after dinner, get prepared and clubbbbbbb!
the BABY

the drunker

Poseeesss

and my daikor! xian sheng hehex!

well, there was a checking occurred! but I was so happy and excited! because I've never been in the checking situation.
But I didn't get checked and got out of the club! woah.. clever shyt!


28th of May 2011,
had lunch with my family! PEACE!!
then futsal! oh! now I know why am I so freaking tired!!
after futsal, we went for ABC CENDOL!
Yeah!! super satisfied!
after that we all went home and rest until night time
had dinner with my family,
super big dinner, ate 3 plates of rice!

once I am awake, I saw this! my little bro was so damn funny! ha

mom's garden. different colours! 4 types

family dinner

at the Amici! jas

hoe

japster

jas again
after a family dinner, it's time to go with FRIENDS!
so, after dinner I went to amici bistro.
jas says that the lamb chop there was the best!
so we went and I had a lamb chop and also 1 half piece of pizza!
I was like full to the level of MAX!
after dinner, we went to the beach for a walk.
actualy not just a walk, cause we were planning whr to go.
MOVIE or CC
so, we've chosen MOVIE

28th of May 2011, 2355pm



INSIDIOUS

the most front seat! wow! the horror part was like so REAL! and it was like just in front of you! AH!!

then, after movie.
we went to hoe's house to watch the big MATCH!
not a good match that I expected cause Man United have lost the finals! damn
so i went home with an unhappily!

jas, before the match starts

hoe's tv lolx!

my 20th birthday's presents
chivas, unicorn letter, and PDI cloth!

enjoyed to the max!
and it's over 200ppl wished me birthday greet! yeahmann!!
well, I am so sleepy now.
I think I shoud stop here!
lots of thing need to say but I am just too sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment